It's what's LEFT when you're tired of being WRONG.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday - "earth day" Conjunction

I see that "earth day" this year falls on the same day as Good Friday. It's ironic that the liberal green nazis are completely opposed to direction from religion, seeing as it's old-fashioned and superstitious, despite the obvious moral benefits it confers. And yet, these same liberal green nazis will tell us what kind of car to drive, what kind of fuel to use, what kind of light bulbs to use, how our matches and paper plates are made, etc. etc. Isn't it funny that liberal green nazis are opposed to direction EXCEPT if it's direction that THEY'RE giving, in which case it needs to be codified into law?

I am not an adherent to religion, but I feel that religion has a definite place in society, to help those who are unable to stay on the moral straight-and-narrow to have a moral compass. I think that liberal green nazis are insane, and need to back off and mind their own business. You might say "but green causes help all of us". I could say the same about moral, so-called religious causes. Don't you think that teaching proper morals to people who have to interact in society is more important than what kind of car I drove to our meeting? And so on this Good Friday - "earth day" conjunction, I will take my gross-polluting 1970 Cadillac Coupe DeVille for some fast food. I will politely say thank you to the person who serves me, and I will NOT recycle my trash. Then, I will come home, plant a tree, and send the plastic container it came in to the landfill. And every time I see a liberal green nazi sign, slogan or catch-phrase, I promise to waste, pollute, or over-use something. Keep this in mind, as you shun religious dogma and bash people over the head with liberal green nazi dogma, that somewhere, with someone, you are having the OPPOSITE effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home